Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rating System....

First off, I'd like to welcome everyone to my Blog!  Thank you for stopping by & I hope you enjoy your stay,  :)

This is a Note about my Ratings:


I rate from a Scale of 1- 5 Stars.


Star= I didn't like it at all.



StarStar = Indifferent.


StarStarStar = Meh.  It was okay.  I kinda liked it.


StarStarStarStar = I Liked it or Really Liked it!

StarStarStarStarStar= I Loved It!

* = Anything with an Asterisk next to the Stars means that I'm a Fangirl of it.

Don't expect to see a lot of one or two stars around here.  A lot of the ratings will be 4s &  5s.

Also, don't just take my word on the books I post up here.  I have  just one voice speaking one out of many different opinions.  I tend to rate more than fairly, too.  I tend to go quite easy on my judgement of books because I know that it takes a lot of time, effort, and energy to create one, and that, though this book may not exactly be my cup of tea my mug of hot chocolate, it may be for someone else.

Just keep that in mind.  :)

(Credit for Star Goes To:  http://www.emoticonsonly.com/objects/3221/star.html .)

4 comments:

  1. do you read only fiction or will you ever review non fiction books too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do both as long as I can find the time. :) I love Non-Fiction just as much if not more than Fiction. <3

      Delete
  2. im pretty much now just a non fiction guy.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely nice to be so interested in non-fiction. You can really learn a lot of things from such books. :)

      So, which non-fiction topics/subjects interest you the most?

      Delete